Tuesday 1 March 2011

What i have been doing in half term ?

I  have had a fabulous time in  half term. I have done many things, but my favourite has to be when I went to dance then straight to bowling with , me Leah Dayna and my sister  lauren.At dance it was amazing but some moves were very tricky.Our dance is street, it is very fast just the way I like it. After that, we went to bowling and had a great time . First we done one round of bowing , Leah won ,I came second, my sister Lauren came third and unfortunately Dayna came last but that doesnt matter.Once that was over we went to have some food.It was very very very yummy. I had chicken burger and chips it was scrumsious. Then we went to play in the arcade , we had a good time.Me and Dayna went on a roller coster ride where you sit down on a chair and it feels like you were on a roller coster. LOL(that stands for laugh out loud by the way).So that was what I done!What did you do? Hope you all had a great time like I did.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kayleigh for your interesting diary entry - but also for making my poor old eyes work really hard. Phew! Two coloured writing is a challenge - do you find it easy to read? Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your diary entry is great but itz very hard to read 'VERY'!!!

    from kym

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?