Tuesday 1 March 2011

What I did in half term!

Well, I didn't really do any thing in my half term, but I will tell you what I did anyway... for the first few days I just sat around watchimg the TV and making pom-poms. On Wednesday I finished all my homework and went on the blog to remind everybody about the Red Nose Day sale (which didn't work!). For the rest of the week I just played on my DS all day and on Friday me, Nathan, his sister plus his mum all went to the cinema and got a 3D film for the price of a 2D film! That was my diary entry for half term!
(Hopefully I didn't use to many exclamation marks this time!)

2 comments:

  1. Emily Phillips1 March 2011 at 10:22

    It was funny when you used too many exclamation marks. Did you see Mrs Penman?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler I am impressed! A great diary entry, with perfect punctuation! Well done! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?