Tuesday 1 March 2011

What I done during the half turm holidays!

I had a extremely fun week off, and I done lots of exciting things too! Please read what I done. ( in order monday to sunday)

On Monday morning I went swimming with my friends, I had a fantastic time trying my hardest to complete the obstacle course! ( It was really hard.)
My mum and I went into town; we looked in a whole range of shops: Premark, Peacocks, Bhs and Clairs Accessories. I finally found a kew pair of shoes I liked!
Me and my little sister had a great day due to going to Dick Whittingtone Farm. We saw lots of different animals!
Thursday I watched my brother play football. Luckly they won 3-2, it was a brilliant game, defiantly worth watching! then we all came home after a busy afternoon and my dad cooked a delicious meal!
At 6.00 my best friend Kayleigh came around for a sleep-over we had a great time. We played on the Wii, played lots of games, we even watched a film and much more exciting things!
Saturday was a day to look forward to because I got to go swimming at GL1 then  me and a couple of my friends went into town for somthing to eat!
Finally it reached Sunday I decided to have a day of REST!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun at the sleepover dont forget the runing game where you kept making me laugh and then we kept losing. LOL. By the way the sleepover was great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you were so busy that you did need a day of rest. I am really glad that you had fun at your sleepover too. Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?