Tuesday 1 March 2011

My half term (slightly dull, but still!)

I didn't do much in the half term but this is the little I did!

On the first weekend I got both peices of maths and two peices of english out of three out the way (which was a lot of homework and took most of the day!)! Then the rest of the day I watched TV, made wrist-bands and played on my DS! The only exiting  thing I did was I went to the cinema with my Mum and my sister oh yeah and Tyler! Me, my Mum and Tyler saw 'Gnomeo and Julliet' and my sister saw ''I am number four' (which to be honest looks rubbish, no affence to those who've seen it and liked it). During the adverts one said please put your 3D glasses on now but we were told it was a 2D film, plus all the next adverts were in 3D. So some people came in with some FREE 3D glasses, and 3D films are more expencive so we got it CHEAP!

4 comments:

  1. Nice, i want to see what you, your mum and Tyler watched. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to the cinema but have never been to a 3D film - do you think I should? Was Gnomeo and Juliet any good? Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you I wanna see that film 'no far' hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?