Tuesday 8 March 2011

100 word challenge

 Shining brightly on the rough cobblestones, was the moon. The wind howled in tnhe trees, the rain glistened on the leaves and they were all alone. The dark of the night in the brewing of a storm wasn't a friendly picture to the lonely. Sam and Ally stumbled around-falling every now and again-desperate to find their way. After a few minutes they gave up, 'How did this happen?' thought Ally remembering the night before.

They had been playing hide and seek with a group of their friends for a while and it was Charlie's turn to seek them. She had just left without trying.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Dani you got 100 words in fab! well done!



    By Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Dani - I enjoyed reading it.The first sentence really hooked me. Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Dani I liked reaing it again(since I marked it!)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani, your story is now on the Head Teacher's blog! Well done! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that was so cool1 I really liked it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?