Tuesday 15 March 2011

Nathan's 100 word challenge!!!

There once was a man called Steve, who lived in Jubilife City. But he was banished from the city never to return again because he set light to many villagers houses! He was sent to a desert  island called Sandgem. "This is so, so boring" moaned Steve "I'm fed up with eating coconuts  and drinking it's milk!" So, he went over to the shore, the crystal clear water was so clear you could see the bottom of the ocean, then Steve had an idea! "I know, I'll row out of here!" He exclaimed. Steve had finally discovered a way to escape!

4 comments:

  1. I like it Nathan - well done. Great that you have typed it up so quickly.

    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked this to the Head's Office site Nathan. Why not go and have a look? Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have highlighted the prompt Nathan. Thank you for joining the 100 Word Challenge - see you next week I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cavan and lochlan17 March 2011 at 07:08

    Hi Nathan we like the way you have used the town out of pokemon for your story its and ace one we both love it.
    ;)from Lochlan and Cavan

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?