Tuesday 1 March 2011

What I Did In The Holidays!

On the 21st February me and my family went to the cinema to watch Gnomeo and Juliet. It was really good. After that we went back home to watch our home videos.On Thursday me and my family went to my Aunties house for our hair to be cut. I only had mine trimmed. That's mostly what happened on  Thursday. On Friday I went to Chloe's house for tea. It was really fun. We made lots and lots of cup cakes and cookies. They were really tasty!Thank you for reading. Sorry its a bit short.
Holly

6 comments:

  1. Emily Phillips1 March 2011 at 10:18

    Hello Holly. I had my hair cut too - you probably noticed. It is chin length with a fringe on one side, slightly shorter on the other and taken in at the back! I want to see Gnomeo and Juliet - was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having haircuts seems to be the thing to do! I think I will have mine done too! Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust you to wright it in green holly. LOL! You lot are so lucky seeing that at the cinema , i am bursting to watch it. Chloe is a very busy person having you and Emily P sleep round. Anyway hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have seen your hair it looks really nice Emily. Gnomeo and Juliet was really good. That sounds nice Mrs P. Of course I had to do it in GREEN. Yeah Chloe is a very busy person.
    Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Holz I really wanna see that film too plus did u know Nathan went to see that too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soz Holly that comment abouve was from me (kym) i forgot to put my name on it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?