Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Half Term by Tasmin

My Half Term

In the half term I went to Tenereife! It was REALLY hot temperatures reaching 40 degrees calcius! One day we went to a place called Loro Park, it was an animal park! It had dolphins, whales, penguins, tigers, monkeys and lots more! My favourite was the whale show! We sat in the splash zone but unfortunately us (and the people around us) were the only people (except from the people not in the splash zone) to not get splashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's for Mrs Penman)

My Diary Entry completed :)

2 comments:

  1. Your going to get splashed when you get to class Tasmin! A lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasmin - I was in Tenerife too! Where did you stay? We were near Los Gigantes and you are right - it was very hot!
    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?