Monday 7 March 2011

100 word challenge by James M

      A footballer is lost in the forest. He plays for Manchester United and he's got 30 minutes to get to Old Trafford. The wind howled in the trees and it was absolutely cold. He saw another football player who plays for Chelsea who is going to play Manchester United in the cup final.The footballer said to the Chelsea player "Do you want to help me to go to Old Trafford?"
     The Chelsea player replied "OK - I will help you."
      The forest is very spooky and extremely windy. Finally they got to the stadium in time. United won 2-1 against Chelsea.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome story! Clever of you to do less than 100 words! I love Man. United!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a football fan then James and a great writer too.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the story is thrilling but when Chelsea lost. I'm a Chelsea fan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect you are a Man U fan James! Thank you for joining thwe 100 Word Challenge! Hope to see you next week. You can see your post here: http://bit.ly/hz2zgm

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?