Tuesday 1 March 2011

My half term!
i have chosen to write about wednesday as on the others I stayed home and watched movie's. On wednesday I woke up early , then started reading_officially I shouldn't of been up. After it was a reasonable time, I got out of bed and got ready because Linda_one of me mum and I's friends_was taking me out for craft. Soon after this, Linda was supposed to arrive, so i played on the computer until she arrived. Knock. Knock. She had now arrived so I grabbed a hoody and ran downstairs . We arrived a few minutes later with Tash and Abi. We spent our morning doing all sorts of craft and we had a whale of a time. When the time finally came for us to leave nobody wanted to go however, we shortly went home. My mum received a phone call a bit after that from my nan asking whether I would like to join her and her friends for painting, Iwas more than happy to be going and left as soon as I had my notepad. Painting was really good fun, although I only
drew pictures. Later was bingo, I always have a club on on a tuesday night however, it's only on in the school term so i was able to go with nan to bingo. My day was pretty much complete as it was quite late so next I ate tea and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Dani - you were busy doing lots of craft! How is your reading challenge going? How many books have you read so far this year? Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you put_ did you meen -???



    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?