Tuesday 1 March 2011

My diary entery!

                                  Half Tearm!

Well, I wasn't up to much and it was quite boring but I did do a few things. Saterday I wen't to my brothers house and I stayed there untill Wednesday, on the Monday we went to Glastonburry Tor and it was such a steap hill I felt like I would fall of when we got to the top! (it was windy too).When we came home I ran to the soffa and floped out untill tea(that was the last time I would go up the Tor!).On Wednesday I came home and got a big supprise my dog had a cone on his head! I thought he looked halariouse.Monday the day before we came back to school me my mum my dad and my brother went into town but we sadly had to take the bus and it was so squqshy becuase it was filled with old people on a trip! Anyway we got into town and went into Sports Direct and my mum bought me some new trainers with, wait for it...ORANGE LASES!!!    
Well it is my favourite coulor. For the rest of my half tearm I just chiled out. There that was my diary entery I hope you enjoyed reading it mrs Smith.

By Kym

4 comments:

  1. Emily Phillips1 March 2011 at 10:20

    Kym u r so predictable. U should have got yellow because yellow rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kym. I enjoyed reading that diary entry. I used to teach at the school in Glastonbury so I know the Tor well. It is very steep - but also very interesting! I can see that you love orange!
    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you should of got green or blue well ... orange is ok to i suppose. lol.




    Kayleigh Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sound like a great half term Kym. A great peace of writing as well!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?