Wednesday 2 March 2011

my dairy entry

Hi this is what I did in the half term!
I had a sleepover with Kym and Zahrah and we slept down stairs(well we didn't really go to sleep until 2 in the morning). Then when we woke up we went outside and went on the electric scooters it was great and funny because Kym put her hand in the air and fell off  on the electric scooters! (It was funny)I forgot to say on Thursday we all went Bowling!After we went in the arcade games and the one we enjoyed the yellow ride, the yellow ride was a ride where you went on and it started to bump around like you were on a rollercosters!


thank you for reading by Dru Knight!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun Dru. How fast are electric scooters? I think I would fall off too! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?