Tuesday 1 March 2011

My half term!

In the morning I went to football and we won our second came in a row 3-1! After I went wimming, it was really good fun! Unfortunatley, they didnt have the floats though! After that we dropped ryan off at his house. I stayed there because I was staying at his house for a sleepover. At about 7:30 we went to a disco and it was good fun. We just played tag though!!! We went home and played on the X Box. We went to bed at about 11pm! I had a great time! : )
By Jack

2 comments:

  1. Your football team is doing really well at the moment. Great news. I think I would need a quiet day to catch up on my sleep if I had gone to bed at 11pm! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your half tearm sounds good plus u have an xbox well i luv going on the xbox, i used to have an xbox but we gave it away!!

    by kym

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?