Monday 21 February 2011

What I'm doing on the holidays

For the half-term my dance school did a show!Friday,Saturday and Sunday. I was tired scince we came back at 11:30pm every night! I had a speaking part plus all my dances(tap,ballet and modern.) so I had to run in and out of the changing room still putting on my dance shoes(hehe)we were dancing at Ribston High School and the show was called The Ghost At Saintsaviors the title says it all! I had a fright in half time when me and my friends were mucking around on stage(lights were of)when I shine my torch on the curtain and see  a face hiding and I threw the torch and ran!My friends then saw it and came after me screaming our heads of! Still don't know who or what that was!All this week my parents are at work and Lorna has gone on a school trip to New York she'll be back this Wednesday so mum will have that day off! The rest of the week I'll be at my grans! There you go Mrs Smith I have done my blog diary.

7 comments:

  1. Not many diary entries, this week, will be as scary as this one. Can you explain what happened? Was someone playing a trick on you? Lorna is very lucky, isn't she? Have you missed her?
    You sound as if you enjoyed your dancing, have you many more productions coming up? Thank you for being the first to write your diary entry. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it at Linda virgos or at centrepoint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily Phillips1 March 2011 at 10:24

    Where is ur dancing school? Was it easy? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to Centre Pointe. I never found it if someone was playing a joke on me i'm still freaked out about it, but I think it was a young kid messing around! My sister brought me back a t-shirt and I missed her a bit. The show was tricky because it was stuffing we had quick changes from scene to scene. Most of us were wearing tutus so it was prickly. My modern costume was the hardest to get into because we were dancing to thriller(we were being ghosts!)so we had these long bits of material hanging and we had velcro to hold in place so it caught on our buns in our hair! All the dances went well. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do productions every 2-3 years but i have my exams soon bacause i can't afford my Grade 2 exam so i am a grade behind, but Claire(my ballet teacher)lets me dance with my age group!Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know Daisy Bellingham?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?