Monday 14 February 2011

Tongue Twisters And Limericks

There once was a young boy called Ryan,
Who had long hair like a lion.
His parents one day
Cut it away
Now he sits there bald and crying.

I Like to lick alot of lollies,
Licked are the lollies that I licked.
The lollies are licked,
I lick them alot
Lots of lollies that I licked.

Sung are the songs that I sing,
The songs that I sing are sung.
Singing songs are sung
I sang songs I sing,
Singing sung songs I sing are sung.

There once was a boy called Pete,
Who liked to go trickle treat.
He knocked on one door,
But couldnt face it any more
So he ran off home down the street.

5 comments:

  1. Fab! I can't say these very quickly - can you? Perhaps we should do them as a podcast! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good! It's a tongue twister.
    From Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the tongue twisters and i definitely wont be able to say those really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THATS HARD but fab
    FROM DRU
    I AM THE BEST BEETER THAN THE REST
    (Jokes)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?