Monday 14 February 2011

The Fox Crash by Shannon !

One wet weary Wednesday on the 9th of January.I witnessed a car crash on Whitminster Road.The car crash inclued  a brown and ginger baby fox.

I was walking home from Heron School, when suddenly a black Valkswagon came swirling round from behind a bend on the Richmonds.Having no choice, but to stop I came to a hault.Although, I did not see the brown and ginger fox coming from out the bushes with a sly look on it's face.The fox crept towards the road,however I kept my distance.I thought to my self I hope that baby fox doesn't run out and get hit!

Never in my whole life would I hit a baby fox.I watched the man, with an eager eye, I caught a glimps of the driver checking his phone.This road was a 20 mile per-hour road, but the way he was driving was inapropreit.Then the car started getting faster and faster until I saw the fox scamper across the 'uh oh ' i thought.The man braked his wheels and made this horrendous noise!He missed the fox but he crashed in to a oak tree.The fox ran as if it wanted to get away from the car.

The driver did not stay calm. He bellowed like an angry giant.The driver shouted, 'Look at my bonnet, it has a big dent in it ! 'The driver got his phone out of his pocket and called the AA.In the end the AA fixed his car but never found the fox.

I do not think it was fault, but I do think that next time he should drive at the right limit, and watch out for objects on the road.Also I hope that the baby fox did not get hurt of frightened.

3 comments:

  1. Great Shannon. Really intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite sad really.I hope the man learnt his lesson ...but poor fox. Well done. Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?