Thursday 10 February 2011

Science Fair at the High School for Girl's

We had a brilliant time. Have a look at some of our photographs - you can see some of the interesting activities that were available. It was very exciting too!





We explained what we had done to the children from other schools. We even let them have a go at using our equipment.
Then we had chance to walk around and look at the presentations from the other schools that were there.
Some of the High School students did some experiments with us too.
Everyone had a great time!

6 comments:

  1. Some people from our school went there and got loads of free stuff and I wanted to go but I wasn't chosen to go. I hope everyone had a great time. I go to upton school and am in Y6D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone sayhi to Thomas Barker I saw him there and also go to scouts with him too

    TH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can someone say hi to Thomas Barker! I saw him at the science fair! Thank you. If you are wondering how j know him I ho to scouts with him.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heron school is sooo cool my friend likes it here better than their school! as i have said before heron is soo cool and all the y6's work is sooo cool and neat(especially TB) tb's work is soo cool we love schoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it looks like you had a good time i hope you all injoied it
    from druxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?