Monday 7 February 2011

Netball Match!!!



Hello! On Thursday we are playing an away netball match! It willbe lots of fun and we are playing Abbeymead. I am playing in the match and I would like to start as Centre - my favourite position! I hope we win. In our first match (against St. Mary's) we won 2-1! However in our second match (also against St. Mary's we lost 8-1. It is our third match and they do say 'Third time lucky!' If you play/watch netball please leave a comment!
By Emily Phillips

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are third time lucky! Good luck to the netball team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Heron Netball team! Go for it! Here's hoping. From Mrs Metcalf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Emily, I am also in netball club , however I am not playing in that particular game. I played in the first match ,i didn't in the next. Sadly we can't always be playing. Enjoy the game. Win! Win! Win! Heron can't win them all but with your help, maybe this one will be third time lucky. He he he!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I play netball for upton st Leonards school team I love playing netball it is amazing! Robinswood, croft, highnam and barnwood unfortunately we aren't playing you I would live to play a match against you how amazing would that be!

    From Lauren ( I goes to scouts with Thomas Barker so ask him what I look like!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you win and I hope it is third time lucky!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?