Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Wanted Quiz!

The Wanted are releasing a single for Red Nose Day. I hope you all enjoy it, and raise lots of money for this incredible cause.

Question 1.

Who are the five members of the band?

A.Nathan, Max, John, Sam and Tom
B.Nathan, Jay, Max, Siva and Tom
C.Nathaniel, Jay, Matthew, Tim and Siva

Question 2.

Who used to live in Gloucester?

A.Nathan
B.Jay
C.Tom

Question 3.

Who is their manager?

A.Jane Colbat
B.Jayne Collins
C.Joesephine Whyll

Question 4.

What was the name of their third single?

A.All Time Low
B.Heart Vacancy
C.Lose My Mind

Question 5.

What is the name of their new single which is being released for red nose day?

A.Golden Days
B.Gold Forever
C.Golden

Question 6.

Who used to live in Ireland?

A.Tom
B.Max
C.Siva

4 comments:

  1. This is from your bro, Nathan, if you forgot my name!!!
    These are my answers!!!

    1.B
    2.A
    3.B
    4.C
    5.B
    6.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I guess?
    1. B
    2. A - I know Nathan.
    3. Don't know!
    4. B
    5. C
    6. C

    I have guessed a couple. I hope i am right though - I didn't copy Nathan's answers either! Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you know Nathan (from the wanted, not me) my sister is really jealous!!!

    What a coincidence, my name is Nathan and so is Nathan's, I'm from Gloucester and so is Nathan and I might be going to Brockworth school!!!

    Nathan (not Nathan Sykes,the one from the wanted)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl in my class knows Nathan cause he is her sisters best friends brother. My other friend knows him ad well cause she goes dancing with his sister or used to anyway. They are from upton and so am I.

    Thanx

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?