Monday 21 May 2012

My Thank You Letter

Dear Auntie Sally,
                           Hi Auntie I just wanted to say thankyou for an amazing weekend.We enjoyed it tremendously and would love to come again.seeing you after such a long time was lovely so thankyouforhaving us.
                            Firstly, thankyou for taking us up the hill.It was a huge climb but it was an amazing experiense.Me and Katie loved looking for stamps in the rocks,we found atleast seven!But we weren't theonly ones having fun though. If Merlin could Speak(my dog)I know he wouldn't stop saying thankyou.Also your the first person to get Phils on a walk(a long one to)!
                              As well as that, we enjoyed going to cash and carry everything was so cheep but in much bigger sizes,like the ordinary sour dummies were three times their normal size!So thankyou those sweets will last me until christmas. Thanks so much.
                             Its like a tradition for me to help do the papers but I must thank you for it.On saturday it was nice to walk the dog with you and post the papers to your friends. Everyone near you is so kind. Also I'm usually not trusted with things like this but when you trust me it makes me feel special.
                              Over all,I loved staying with you and can't wait to come in the summer.Thank you for and anamazing holiday and thankyou for having us!
                                 Take care
                                               love Natasha

2 comments:

  1. This is an impressive piece of writing Natasha - I really enjoyed reading it.

    If you have a go at up levelling your spellings and punctuation I will give you a house point. Perhaps you could sit alongside your buddy and work together?


    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thats all but I'll check propperly with Bath as she's my buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?