Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Daily Scratch...

 This  is the Daily Scratch were I show you things I have been doing on Scratch.Today I have been making a fish to go with our background.


                                   So I've just open 
                                        up a little box
                                        like I did with
                                        the background,
                                        And I have my
                                        brush size box up.
                                    




                                    So this is my fish
                                   that I have painted.
                                   You can also pick a
                                    a colour as you can 
                                    see in the corner.












Till Tomorrow,




:¨·.·¨:
`·. Olivia :-P ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬








4 comments:

  1. It seems like a fun activity you're doing right now. The kids who love caricatures of any sort would like to see your work. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem

    :¨·.·¨:
    `·. Olivia :-P ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ♥
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a brill idea Olivia. I can't wait for tomorrow's update.


    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks x



    :¨·.·¨:
    `·. Olivia :-P ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ♥
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?