Monday 21 May 2012

                                Chikenpox  By Kyra                   

                                Chickenpox is the colour red
                                A gigantic red spot appears on my leg,It feels like it won't stop itcheing
                                until three years are over!
                                Revolting taste of bitter sweet medicine goes into my mouth, It feels like it's
                                on fire like a boling hot oven.
                                The smell of minty chickenpox  cream goes onto my burning skin.
                                Overflowing tears fill my eyes, and that's what its like to have chickenpox.

1 comment:

  1. Now I remember what it was like when I had chicken pox - exactly like this!

    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?