Monday 21 May 2012

little miss muffet and the spider

dear diary,
                Today I was really scared because there was an evil spider that came down from his web and sat down beside me.All I was doing was doing was sitting there relaxing in the hot sun. What have I done to deserve this? It was about 5,when this mean evil spider came down and tried to attacked me.at first i was really annoyed and scared!But it was more fear then annoyance. The only reason that i wasn't just scared is because this is my favourite spot to sit and relax and now it has been ruined by this horrid memory.It used to be the bee keeper garden until something happened now though it is a small abandoned park. I have not seen one person there,not once and i have been going there every weekend for the last 4 years. I think the devil monster of the spider tried to eat my curd and whey. (He would of if i hadn't jumped off that old long log)the log that always sit on is a tree that fell down 2 years ago, i got my father to cut a section of the spiky bark so that i could sit down but back to the subject about the spider he was really really mean and annoying. 

1 comment:

  1. You used some very clever ideas in this diary entry. Could you have a look at your punctuation and see if there is anywhere it could be improved - it is worth a house point!

    Mrs S

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?