Tuesday 27 September 2011



My Autobiography
Emerging into this world on the 27th of June 2001 I was named Charlie James Foster. My mum’s was so pleased to have a little boy. Being a long and lanky baby I tipped the scale at 8 pound 2 oz. But after a month or so I was chubby as a football and I’ve been the same ever since.   
I live with my mum Hayley, my dad Andy and my older sister Hannah.  I also have an older half sister called Katie and older half brother called Adam, but they live in Redcar.
I went to St Augustine’s play group and every time we drove home I would beg to look at the diggers by Morrisions.  I loved diggers and tractors.
In 2004 my dad went to Iraq with the TA (Territorial Army).  During that time me, my sister, my mum and my Nan went to Butlin’s and we hired a two seated bike, with an attachment for babies and toddlers, me and my sister went in that.  I fell through the seatbelt and nearly touched the road.  Also I had to go to Speech therapy as my sister was the only one who could understand me.  My mum thinks that my voice fixed itself!
Also in 2004 we went to Eastnor Castle where it was tipping it down (luckily I was in the pushchair).  I stayed with my Aunty Jodie whilst my mum and the rest went into the maze; they all got lost and really wet!  I ended up getting stung by a wasp which was in a packet of crisps, I was not happy. We ended up all soaked, so my mum thought we should wait at the exit in the dry whilst she got the car.  She ended up sliding all the way down a steep hill and only just got control of the car at the bottom.  She just threw my pushchair in the boot, still up.
In 2005 I started Heron Primary school.  In year 2 we went to Weston Super Mare and we had loads of fun.  In year 4 we went to the Wilderness and we were mad as a box of frogs in our dormitories.  We still don’t know how or who was knocking.  Now we’re in year 6 and we’re all hoping to go to PGL.
But before I finish I would like to inform you that in 2010 my Nan died of bone and lung cancer.  I was very sad and miss her but luckily we shared lots and lots of amazing memories.
Now I can conclude, and looking back my life has been brilliant. I hope you enjoyed reading all about it.


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Charlie your autobiography is amazing! I really enjoyed reading it and I know alot more about you now!

    Ellie Speck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This autobiography is great Charlie I have to say its better than mine


    Olivia:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon Bevan from Heron Primary School27 September 2011 at 09:08

    Charlie, you have had a very interesting life! Also, your autobiography is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?