Monday 19 September 2011

Me and the teddys day, a good day

Today I had the teddy and we went to the shop then we went out with my mates Charlie and Billy, it was fun and now he is sitting next to me watching me write this. I think that it was a good day for me and the teddy. We also got trapped out side because there was something in the key hole. Hope you all have had a good time please feel free to write a comment.
                                                                        thanks for reading
                                                                                   Ellie

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time with tiger Ellie!
    Josh Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you manage to get inside in the end then!
    Josh Thomas :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?