Tuesday 27 September 2011

Grammar Test

I'm really nervous because in England it is now less than a week until the Grammar test, which I have been practicing really hard for, for over a year now. If you pass then you can go to a Grammar school, like 'Ribston Hall High School', which I would like to attend if I pass. I have been doing mock tests, which I have been doing quite well on, however I'm afraid that on the day of the test I am going to be so nervous that I won't be able to think properly and I will get lot's of questions wrong. It is on the 8th of October and we get the results a week later so I will hopefully be posting that I have passed!
This is a picture of a pack of mock tests.
SHANNON

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry Shannon I know you will


    Olivia :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah shannon youve got nothing to worry about !!! beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. even know i do not know what you are going throw do not wor arytowll,you are so smart you cant get enything wrong from mya the jokster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon don't worry about it! The more that you talk about it the more you'll worry! So just do what I'm FORGET ABOUT IT! I think if I listen to you any more I'll start worrying to!

    Ellie Speck :0
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know how you feel i am really scared



    romy

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?