Saturday 23 April 2011

My holiday at pontins!

My Holiday started on Monday the 12th of April.Me,Elise,Ty,dad and mum were looking forwards to are Holiday at pontins. gizmo went to my dads friend's house.when you come in the shales you fill welcome,my bedroom was very inviting and Elise thought so too. Ty (my brother)hat to sleep on the sofa. All of us were tired after a long day.We also went to the fair I went on lots of rides.                                                                               


  The food at pontins was phenomenal every morning I had scrabbled egg,beans and jam on toast.There was a park,go karts, Nerf darts,paint balls and a free swimming pool  sadly we now have to go!                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could of come,plus your sister is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND THAT COMMENT WAS BY KYM!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Where in the World?